Rules & Guidelines - Daily Recovery Support
The following rules are meant to protect your privacy. These rules, which you agree to follow when participating in the Daily Recovery Support Calls, are:
- Names, nicknames or initials will be used during group calls,
- Confidentiality is a must for every single participant: you will not discuss any identifying information about a group member except with that member and other group members during group meetings only,
- There will be no visitors during, or recordings of, group meetings allowed, except the recordings provided by Post-Traumatic Healing Foundation, Inc, Daily Recovery Support, CPTSD Learning Center and cptsdfoundation.org,
- There will be no discussion of money or request for monetary support of any kind,
- There will be no discussion of politics unless this is the topic of the call or event being held,
- Group calls and events are never a place to receive crisis care,
- Discussion of religion or faith is limited to the request for prayer support, unless requested in the chatbox and approved of by other group members, as well as anyone acting on behalf of Post-Traumatic Healing Foundation, Inc, Daily Recovery Support, CPTSD Learning Center, and cptsdfoundation.org,
- Enabling your video camera, cross-talking, speaking over, or being disrespectful or unkind to other group members is strictly prohibited,
- Post-Traumatic Healing Foundation, Inc, Daily Recovery Support, CPTSD Learning Center, and cptsdfoundation.org may remove you from any call at any time if any of the guidelines are not adhered to.
- If you have a concern about a daily call topic, you must use the contact form on the website to share your concern, and Athena Moberg or the appropriate staff member will respond to you directly. No concerns about a daily call topic are to be addressed publicly, on a daily call, in a CPTSD Foundation group, social media, or any other outlet other than the contact form.
- If you are removed for any reason listed above, no refund will be issued to you, as you are required to follow all group guidelines at all times or you forfeit your right to a potential refund.
- CPTSD Foundation is not crisis care; if you are in crisis, please reach out to an online or local crisis resource or contact your medical or mental health providers.