- This event has passed.
Cultivating and Navigating Relationships
September 15 @ 8:00 pm - 8:45 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
The Daily Recovery Support Calls topic for today is Cultivating and Navigating Relationships as a Trauma Survivor
Topics covered on this call include, but are not limited to:
- Open discussion on the challenges of exploring and navigating relationships during your healing.
- Feeling safe enough to explore a new relationship
- Cultivating healthy professional friendships and acquaintances
- Boundaries in romantic relationships, professional relationships, and friendships
- Healthy communication in all types of relationships
This call, like all programs at CPTSD Foundation, is not therapy, nor should it be considered as a replacement for therapy, mental health care, or medical care.
If you are not currently part of the Daily Recovery Support Calls, why not consider joining us and get the support you want and deserve. Learn more and get signed up at https://cptsdfoundation.org/daily-recovery-support/
If you are a Practitioner, Coach, or Advocate who is interested in possibly leading some calls on this topic, please reach out to Athena Moberg via email – info at cptsdfoundation dot org to learn more about opportunities to guest host.
*Schedule subject to change at any time without notice
All times listed are Eastern Time in the USA. To learn what time this is where you are located, click here