Healing from Childhood Sexual Abuse
March 14, 2023 @ 8:00 pm - 8:45 pm
An event every 4 weeks that begins at 8:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
The Daily Recovery Support Calls topic for today is Childhood Sexual Abuse Recovery
Aspects of this topic include, but aren’t limited to:
- Struggles of being a survivor of childhood sexual abuse
- Identifying and Understanding triggers
- Effective coping strategies for the feelings that come with being a survivor
- Setting healthy boundaries during healing and throughout life as a survivor
- Importance of working with a trained, trauma-informed, professional
Bring your questions on this topic to the call, and share insight with others to receive and give support with the group.
If you are not currently part of the Daily Recovery Support Calls, why not consider joining us and get the support you want and deserve. Learn more and get signed up at https://cptsdfoundation.org/daily-recovery-support/
If you are a Practitioner, Coach, or Advocate who is interested in possibly leading some calls on this topic, please reach out to Athena Moberg via email – info at cptsdfoundation dot org to learn more about opportunities to guest host.
*Schedule subject to change at any time without notice
All times listed are Eastern Time in the USA. To learn what time this is where you are located, click here