Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
January 16 @ 8:00 pm - 8:45 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 8:00 pm on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Daily Recovery Support Calls topic for today is Healing from Narcissistic Abuse.
Aspects of this topic include, but aren’t limited to:
- Recovery from Narcissistic Abuse in Marriage and Romantic Relationships
- Dealing with Toxic Colleagues and Toxic Work Environments
- Narcissistic Abuse with Teachers, Professors, and Educators
- Healing from all types of Toxic and Narcissistic Relationships
- Boundaries with Toxic People
- Codependency with a narcissistic parent/family of origin
- The effects of narcissistic behavior from a parent/family of origin
Bring your questions on this topic to the call, and share insight with others to receive and give support with the group.
If you are not currently part of the Daily Recovery Support Calls, why not consider joining us and get the support you want and deserve. Learn more and get signed up at https://cptsdfoundation.org/daily-recovery-support/
If you are a Practitioner, Coach, or Advocate who is interested in possibly leading some calls on this topic, please reach out to Athena Moberg via email – info at cptsdfoundation dot org to learn more about opportunities to guest host.
*Schedule subject to change at any time without notice
All times listed are Eastern Time in the USA. To learn what time this is where you are located, click here