The Daily Recovery Support Calls topic for today is Shame and Guilt
Aspects of this topic include, but aren’t limited to:
- Understanding Self Shame as a result of past trauma
- Making sense of Feelings of Guilt as a result of past trauma
- Strategies and Coping Skills to overcome shame and guilt
- How shame can turn into toxic shame
- How does forgiveness help with shame and guilt
Bring your questions on this topic to the call, and share insight with others to receive and give support with the group.
If you aren’t currently part of the Daily Recovery Support Calls, why not consider joining us and get the support you want and deserve. Learn more and get signed up at https://cptsdfoundation.org/daily-recovery-support/
If you are a Practitioner, Coach, or Advocate who is interested in possibly leading some calls on this topic, please reach out to Athena Moberg via email – info at cptsdfoundation dot org to learn more about opportunities to guest host.
*Schedule subject to change any time without notice
All times listed are Eastern Time in the USA. To learn what time this is where you are located, click here