- This event has passed.
Share Your Healing Wins
January 15 @ 8:00 pm - 8:45 pm
An event every 4 weeks that begins at 8:00 pm on Friday, repeating indefinitely
The Daily Recovery Support Calls topic for today is Sharing Your Goals and Wins.
Topics covered on this call include, but are not limited too:
- Evidence that your healing work is paying off.
- What can you find and count as a “win” recently in your life?
- What goals in healing and recovery are you working towards
- What goals in healing and recovery have you accomplished?
- A general time of sharing, reflecting, and seeing how far you’ve come, no matter how long you’ve been working on your healing.
Bring your questions on this topic to the call, and share insight with others to receive and give support with the group.
If you are not currently part of the Daily Recovery Support Calls, why not consider joining us and get the support you want and deserve. Learn more and get signed up at https://cptsdfoundation.org/daily-recovery-support/
If you are a Practitioner, Coach, or Advocate who is interested in possibly leading some calls on this topic, please reach out to Athena Moberg via email – info at cptsdfoundation dot org to learn more about opportunities to guest host.
*Schedule subject to change at any time without notice
All times listed are Eastern Time in the USA. To learn what time this is where you are located, click here