Understanding and Overcoming Anxiety
June 16 @ 8:00 pm - 8:45 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
The Daily Recovery Support Calls topic for today is Understanding and Overcoming Anxiety
Aspects of this topic include, but aren’t limited to:
- Learning the tricks and lies anxiety tries to use to keep you stuck
- How anxiety uses your natural fear response against you
- Strategies, Tips, and Tools on unlocking the power inside you to beat anxiety
- Understanding anxiety is a learned response based on past circumstances
- Brain and Anxiety 101 – Basic insight and teaching on how neuroscience can help you beat anxiety, fear, panic, and worry.
Bring your questions on this topic to the call, and share insight with others to receive and give support with the group.
If you aren’t currently part of the Daily Recovery Support Calls, why not consider joining us and get the support you want and deserve. Learn more and get signed up at https://cptsdfoundation.org/daily-recovery-support/
If you are a Practitioner, Coach, or Advocate who is interested in possibly leading some calls on this topic, please reach out to Athena Moberg via email – info at cptsdfoundation dot org to learn more about opportunities to guest host.
*Schedule subject to change any time without notice
All times listed are Eastern Time in the USA. To learn what time this is where you are located, click here